Due to the pandemic, YWCA is only able to accept the following urgently needed items at this time.
As a result, we are temporarily closing our donation bins around town.
Urgently needed items may be dropped off in the U-Haul parked at YWCA Emergency Shelter (3000 S. University Drive, Fargo, ND 58103) 8am-5pm, Monday–Friday or ordered online and shipped to the shelter.
Urgently Needed Items
- Cleaning Products (hand soap, all-purpose cleaner, disinfecting wipes, etc.)
- Paper Products (toilet paper, facial tissue, paper towels, etc.)
- Food (canned/frozen meat, tomato sauces, rice, noodles, fresh produce, dairy, eggs)
- Hygiene Supplies (full-size and travel-size shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc.)
- Shower Curtain Liners and Rings
- Full & Twin Size Mattress Pads (new)
- Twin-Size Sheets
- Full-Size Bedding (new)
- Kitchen Items & Small Appliances (toasters, coffee pots, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, etc.)
- Women’s Underwear (new, size 8)
- Diapers and Baby Wipes
- Furniture (dining room tables and dressers)
Please call Michaela at 701-478-2386 before dropping off furniture donations