Welcome to YWCA Cass Clay
YWCA is on a mission. We are on a mission to be a place for women and children to turn as they escape violence, homelessness, and crisis. We are on a mission to provide safety, warmth, and hope to those who need it most. We are on a mission to walk alongside each woman, support her as she heals, and remind her of her incredible worth. We are on a mission to empower her to transform her life. We are on a mission to watch her triumph as she moves from fear to freedom, breaking the cycles of poverty and violence and creating a better life for herself and her family.
It’s an exciting time at YWCA Cass Clay – join us!
See the change - Tour YWCA's Emergency shelter
See how lives change at YWCA Cass Clay. Learn our approach to ending the cycles of domestic violence and homelessness. Hear about programs that heal women mentally, physically, and spiritually. Learn about plans for the future! Embark on a 50-minute onsite tour for up to 15 people, which may be combined with a service project at the shelter. In order to maintain the confidentiality of women and families staying at the shelter, children under the age of 18 may not attend this tour.
ywca thanks you!
Grace Garden: A YWCA Supported Residence will provide homes for 30 families at risk of homelessness, many of whom are transitioning out of domestic violence. We are deeply grateful to our partners: Lutheran Church of the Cross, Gate City Bank, North Dakota Housing Finance Agency, the North Dakota Department of Commerce and Beyond Shelter Inc. Together we will empower families to move from fear to freedom.
- 2T/3T Pull-Ups
- Cleaning Supplies (esp. toilet bowl cleanser, window cleaner, disinfecting wipes, & multipurpose cleaner)
- Infant Bottles
- School Supplies (ex. backpacks, composition notebooks, plain colored folders)
- Socks/Underwear, all sizes, new only
- 8/26 Women's Equality Day
- 9/3 CLOSED Labor Day (YWCA Administrative Office & A Child's World)
- 9/6 35th annual Chocolate Fantasy & Chili, too!
- 9/20 YWCA Hosts Legislative Briefing
- 9/22 Autumn Equinox (First Day of Autumn)
- 10/8 Indigenous People's Day
- 11/12 Veteran's Day
- 11/22 CLOSED Thanksgiving (YWCA Administrative Office & A Child's World)