Welcome to YWCA Cass Clay
YWCA is on a mission. We are on a mission to be a place for women and children to turn as they escape violence, homelessness, and crisis. We are on a mission to provide safety, warmth and hope to those who need it most. We are on a mission to walk alongside each woman, support her as she heals and remind her of her incredible worth. We are on a mission to empower her to transform her life. We are on a mission to watch her triumph as she moves from fear to freedom, breaking the cycles of poverty and violence and creating a better life for herself and her family.
It’s an exciting time at YWCA Cass Clay – join us!
The need is great
YWCA receives grant from mary kay foundation
We are thrilled to receive a $20,000 grant from The Mary Kay Foundation! With a deep commitment to ending abuse, the Foundation awarded funding to 150 domestic violence shelters across the country during Domestic Violence Awareness Month this October. We are incredibly grateful for support from the Mary Kay Foundation and its continued commitment to breaking the cycle of violence. This funding will shape the futures of women and children escaping violence in our community. Thank you, Mary Kay!
- New women's underwear sizes 7 & 8
- Baby monitors
- Kleenex tissues
- Canned meat (salmon, chicken, ham)
- Garbage bags
- 3/1 – Interested in volunteering? Find out how.
- 4/25 – 43rd annual Women of the Year event.
- 5/1 – Join our mission! Become a member of YWCA.
- 6/4 - Run for YWCA | Integreon International Charity Challenge!
- 6/16 - Wild Rumpus Carnival at A Child's World.
- 9/8 - 33rd annual Chocolate Fantasy and Chili, too!
- 10/21-10/22 - Altrusa Baby Shower
- 11/10 - RDO Caters Taters for Charity