Since 1973, we have been shining a spotlight on exceptional women. They are leaders, mentors, visionaries, angels, and heroes. Help us highlight women who shape the Fargo-Moorhead community. You will honor her and inspire others when you nominate a woman or business with passion, service, and significant achievements to be recognized at this widely-celebrated event.
This year’s Women of the Year event will be held on April 26, 2021.
Nominations close Monday, February 22!
Nominations are accepted each year in 13 different categories.
|CATEGORY FOR BUSINESS:|
Form Instructions and Tips:
- As you complete each section of the form, you will receive two prompts:
- “Next” will direct you to the next page of the form to continue working
- “Save for Later” will save the information you have entered into the form and provide you with a unique URL code that you will need to save elsewhere in order to return and work on your submission at a later date
- You may save and return as many times as needed, however, you CANNOT edit your document once you submit your nomination. Please ensure you review your submission prior to submitting it for the Women of the Year Judging Committee.
- The electronic form above is the preferred method of nomination, however, a PDF is available to print, complete, and mail to YWCA’s Administrative Offices (4650 38th Ave S, Suite 110, Fargo, ND 58104).
Tickets will be available after nominations close. At this time, for the safety of guests and staff, we are planning to hold this event as a hybrid with in-person attendance by nominees and their guests and all other attendees joining us virtually. This is subject to change based on CDC and public health guidelines regarding the COVID pandemic.
For questions regarding Women of the Year nominations or sponsorship opportunities please contact Morgan Svingen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.232.2547.
For a list of past Women of the Year honorees, click here.