Since 1973, we have been shining a spotlight on exceptional women. They are leaders, mentors, visionaries, angels and heroes. Help us highlight women who shape the Fargo-Moorhead community. You will honor her and inspire others when you nominate a woman or business with passion, service and significant achievements to be recognized at this widely-celebrated event attended by 700+ people.
The nomination deadline has been extended! Nominations will now be accepted through Feb. 24, 2020. To nominate an outstanding woman or business in your life, please complete this form:
Nominations are accepted in 13 different categories.
|CATEGORIES:||CATEGORY FOR BUSINESS:|
For a list of past Women of the Year honorees, click here.
Form Instructions and Tips:
- As you complete each section of the form, you will receive two prompts:
- “Next” will direct you to the next page of the form to continue working
- “Save for Later” will save the information you have entered into the form and provide you with a unique URL code that you will need to save elsewhere in order to return and work on your submission at a later date.
- You may save and return as many times as needed, however you CANNOT edit your document once you Submit your nomination. Please ensure you review your submission prior to submitting it for the Women of the Year Judging Committee.
- The electronic form above is the preferred method of nomination, however, a PDF is available here, that may be printed, completed, and mailed to YWCA’s Administrative Offices
For questions regarding Women of the Year Nominations, Sponsorships, or Tickets please contact Morgan Svingen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.232.2547.