REGISTRATION: Parent must complete the registration form and submit a $25.00 per child non-refundable registration fee to the Center Director. Once the fee is paid, children who cannot be immediately enrolled will be placed on a waiting list.
ELIGIBILITY: Children six (6) weeks through age ten (10) may be registered for enrollment in the program at any time.
OPENINGS: When full or part-time child care openings occur, parents of registered children are contacted for enrollment on a first-come basis for the time slot indicated on the registration form, according to the date of registration receipt.
- Parents will be provided with a set of enrollment forms for each child. ALL forms must be completed and returned to the Center Director two business days before the child’s first day of attendance.
- Parents will pay a non-refundable tuition deposit equal to two weeks tuition once a start date is determined and before the child’s first day of attendance to secure the spot. The non- refundable deposit will appear as a credit on your first billing.
- Children will be allowed to attend the program only after all forms have been returned and payment has been submitted.
Parent must complete the registration form and submit a $25.00 per child non-refundable registration fee. Once the fee is paid, children who cannot be immediately enrolled will be placed on a waiting list.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Pay your fee here online.
- Or send checks to:
A Child’s World
3100 12th Ave. N.
Fargo, ND 58102
*Please indicate registration fee on the memo line.